Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

What A View!


swingers blog, sex stories swingers
While sitting in traffic on the A1 looked down to the car next to me and saw a chap with the biggest cock i have ever seen {it was half way up his steering wheel}wanking, didnt know if he realised that being in a lorry i could see straight in his car. Not really into men but found myself fixated with it and started to rub my own cock through my jeans. I had a look around in the stationary traffic to see if anybody else was watching him or me before undoing  my jeans and sliding them down with my shorts to free up my by now aching cock. Luckily enough the traffic didn't move at all and i watched him pull his foreskin right back and spit on his fingers and whip it around his helmet he then proceeded to pick up his rhythm and with watching each stroke i was getting closer to coming he then cupped his other hand over his bellend and started to come in his hand i never once took my eyes off his cock,i didn't get chance to catch mine i just came over my hand and t shirt. I got myself a tissue out and cleaned myself up and looked back across and he was licking his hand clean, we sat in the traffic for about 20 mins after that he never put his cock away just sat there gently rubbing away and so did i and buy the time i stopped for the night the thought of watching someone wanking had me coming in a couple of minutes flat