Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

happy 70th Birtday - Swinger's blog


swingers blog, sex stories swingers

Dot was smiling up into my eyes, she slowly pulled down my zip,her hand delving and stroking at my rock hard cock and balls.She coaxed me up and slipped my trousers and boxers down and off allowing my stiff 6" cock to jump free. I had pre cum leaking from the end , Dot noticed this and traced her finger gently over my open slit before putting her hand to her mouth, her tongue slipping out and taking my pre cum into her mouth. She seemed to shudder before quickly getting the rest of my clothes off and kneeling down in front of me. Dot lifted her breasts and smothered them around my cock before starting a gentle tit wank, my cock reaching up far enough for her to catch me with her tongue on the up stroke. Looking across the room Pete had stripped off and came over to join us, he lay on his back his head between Dot's thighs, she flinched as I guess his tongue had found it's mark.For a man of his age Pete's cock was still in good shape hanging half hard across his thigh, Dot had already told me that for some years now Pete only got fully hard once inside her. Dot stopped for a second telling me "Pete is just warming me up, I don't want you to Cum in my mouth, but deep inside me filling me with your hot juice.Then when you have Cum, I want Pete to do me sloppy seconds".Who was I to argue !! Pete pulled Dot's French knickers off her and really went to work on her cunt, lapping, sucking and licking. Dot flinching and moaning as she tried to steady herself, all the time trying to hang onto my cock giving me pleasure with her breasts, hand and mouth. "Enough I'm ready" she called "change places"" NOW"was her command. Pete pulled away from under Dot his face absolutely soaked with her juices.I got behind her and looking down marvelled at the sight before me. A large mature arse sticking up in the air, an open arsehole that seemed to wink at me,a huge open pussy with those long dangling labia lips, Dot's pussy seemed to be pulsing as I shuffled into position. As soon as my bell end touched her she sighed and pushed her hot pussy all the way back against me seemingly sucking me in, in one go. I felt myself hit bottom she was so open.Pete lay beneath her breasts this time, sucking and pulling on those huge tits and nipples. "Fuck me" "Just Fuck me" "Now" she cried, and fuck her I did,my balls banging into her thighs with each thrust ,I let her have it hard and long, Of course I was not going to last long like this,but I knew how to bring Dot on quick and fast. My hand cracked across her bottom,"More" she called out, and more she got, my hands slapping each cheek as I drove into her, her cheeks were bright red by the time I felt that tell tale pulsing in my groin."I'm coming" I called out. "Just cum then" Dot hissed, and believe me cum I did, shooting what seemed like gallons of spunk deep into her, my orgasmn was the best and longest I could remember having in years. I slowed the pace and collapsed across Dot's back kissing and nibbling at her kneck. "Now you Pete, please be quick and fuck me". I pulled away pulling a long stream of wet come out of Dot as I pulled away.Pete soon got from underneath, and after a bit of coaxing and shuffling he obviously penetrated her and fucked her for as long as he could, he could not cum thogh,so Dot told him to lay down and she quickly set too with her hand,her wrist a blur as it flashed up and down his cock, he could not (no one could have) hold back any more, snorting as heis cum left him covering Dot's hand. Dot looked cheekily at me and yes I had seen it so many times before as she lapped Pete's juices from her hand,what a sight she now was, hair and make up all over the place, hard swollen nippled tits hanging out of her basque, a couple of suspenders undone, one of her stockings ripped, cum running down her thighs. "Happy Birthday" I said to her. "Not my birthday untill tomorrow" she answerd cheekily. "What is you Hotel room number"? "17 I answered, why"? "Well Pete will be tired out after this session won't you darling, so if you like I could come over to your Hotel for a drink tonight" !!!! "Be my guest" was Pete's answer as he struggled to his feet and went to the bathroom."You better go back to your Hotel and have a rest then hadn't you" Dot smiled. I had seen her like this many times.I guess your never too old if you don't want to be eh ????