Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

My First Time


swingers blog, sex stories swingers

I am married , 45, a teacher. I have been married for 8 years and during that time theres only been my husband. Sex took place regularly, but it was always in bed, always on my back always well you get the point. I got to know John through work. Never considered him anything else than a friend. One evening after work we went as a group to the local pub. Drinks are drunk as they are and I had too much. John offered to drive me home. On the way home he pulled into a car park. Parked at the end of it. Turned and kissed me right on the mouth, when i pushed him away he pulled me so tight could hadly breath, kissed me again and put his tounge inside my mouth. I couldnt move, as he pushed my top up, to show my bra, I am only 34 b. He then started not to rub but feel, squeeze ove my bra. I was frantic, next thinghis hand is up my skirt prodding my cunny. The language was awful, comeon slut, nice tits He started laughing as he saw my panties, pink lace. He mounted me, it hurt, he slapped me told me to be still. I loved it, never had it like that, his language got worse called me a whore Cum in me . He got off , saw hiscock for first time slimy smelly, he pushed my head down and made me clean it. First time I have ever sucked a man I cried , pulled my panties up Next day he ignored me until the afternoon, then he took me into the old office made me kneel and suck him, he put his semen on my tities Hes now my man, he uses me as he wishes, I ask his permission befor my husband fucks me