Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Bringing Life Back In To Our Sex Life


swingers blog, sex stories swingers

My wife penny is 57 years old, size 14 with 36dd breasts & I still find her very hot even after 36 years of marriage, Last Friday we decided to have a day out in France, we drove down to Dover where we booked into a local hotel for the night so we could get an early ferry in the morning. Once we had booked in & cleaned up after the journey we decided to go down to the hotel bar where they had a live band playing. It was a nice mosphere with people dancing & having a good time. Penny & I had a few dances & were sitting at a table when a guy about the same age as us asked Penny if he could have a dance with her, I nodded my approval & of they went to the dance floor. After a few minutes the music changed to a slow number & I looked over to see Penny & this guy in each other arms with Penny’s head on his chest. He was running his hands over her back in a sensual way & I thought that Penny would stop him but she didn’t. After the dance they both came back to the table & Roger offered to buy us both a drink. While he was at the bar I asked her if she had enjoyed his company & she said she had, Now like most men on here I have always wanted to watch my wife get taken by another guy but Penny has always said no. We were virgins when we married & had been faithful to each other. Roger came back with the drinks & penny went off to visit the toilet, Roger told me that I had a very sexy wife & I asked if he fancied her, he said of course so I told him to try his luck as I always wanted to see her with another man. Penny came back & sat between us. As we were drinking & talking I saw the expression on Penny’s face change & she sat up slightly, looking down I saw that Roger had his hand on her leg just above her knee. I went up to the bar to get some more drinks & when I returned Penny was leaning against Roger, when I sat down I noticed that he had his hand on her thigh squeezing it & from the look on Penny’s face she was enjoying it. As I watched she moved her hand onto his thigh & was rubbing her thumb along his cock. Roger went to the toilet & I asked her if she was having fun to which she just smiled and asked if I minded him touching her, I told her to just have fun and to see where things go. As the bar was now closing I suggested that we carried on drinking in our room to which Roger agreed. When we got back to the room Penny & Roger sat on the bed & I got us all drinks from the mini bar then joined them. I started to kiss Penny whilst feeling her tits, her nipples were rock hard. Roger was running his hand up & down her legs and as he did her kisses got more passionate, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I undid the buttons on her top letting it fall of her shoulders so that her bra covered tits came into full view. As I took her bra off she turned to Roger & started to kiss him, placing her hand on his cock. He in turn was still rubbing her thighs & from the sudden look of lust on her face I could tell that he was now rubbing her cunt. Penny was now squirming on his hand & she reached over to me playing with my cock through my pants. Roger had by now unzipped his jeans & removed his cock from his boxers, his cock was about the same size as mine 6.5 inches but thinner. Penny reached for it running her thumb over the head, she then started to stroke him & I could hear her breathing get heavier. I moved position to the chair so that I could watch them. Roger was by now fingering her cunt & sucking on her nipples & it wasn’t long before she had her first orgasm of the night. I had by now got my own cock out & was wanking to the sight of my wife having sex with another guy. Roger had by now got undressed was removing Penny’s skirt & from looking at the damp patch on her panties she was soaking. I asked her if she wanted Roger to fuck her & she said yes I want his cock inside me, I need to feel him deep inside my cunt, fucking me hard. But Roger had other ideas & went down on her cunt licking it & tasting her juices, moving around so that she could reach his cock she took it in her mouth, sucking on it like the cock hungry slut she was turning into. I moved over to the bed & offered my cock to her mouth & as she released his cock she started to suck on mine, still wanking Roger off. It wasn’t long before Roger bought her off to another orgasm with his tongue. Now she was literally begging to be fucked, I had never heard her being so vocal. Roger moved round so that he was stood at the end of the bed & pulled her down so that her now soaking wet cunt was at the edge & after running his cock head up & down her hole making her beg like a whore he fed it into her. Inch by inch until there hairs met then very slowly started to fuck my wifes cunt. This was to much for me and I came exploding all over Penny’s face. It was so hot watching some other guy fucking her, treating her like a slut. He fucked her for a good 10 minutes in which time she had cum several more times, he told her he was about to cum & she told him to cum inside her she said she needed to feel his cum spurting inside. His arse cheeks tightened and his cock was ramming hard into her as he came inside my once pure wife. After a while we had another drink, Roger got dressed and after kissing & fingering my wife he left. Penny came over to me on the bed & said thank you for letting that happen, & that she wished that it had happened sooner. We both went into the shower where we cleaned each other up before we made love to each other like we hadn’t done for a long while. It is like this one incident has bought the life back into our sex life.