Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

A Little Drive


swingers blog, sex stories swingers

Its late at night and Im driving you to a darkened area near the sea, its 11pm and I pull into the carpark overlooking the crashing waves. Theres just a lil light lighting up the carpark and I park up and immediately start kissing you. As the moonlight shines down across the sea you tilt your head back allowing me to kiss your neck, each kiss from me releases a little moan from you. We stop and slide the carseats back to give us more room and we resume our kissing. I decide to take you for a walk, the weathers beautiful even at this time of  night so we walk out under the stars to a grassy clearing overlooking the sea. We sit there and I start to kiss you, we forget we're out in the open as our passion takes us over. We sit next to each other on the grass bank and you lay back as I start to kiss you. My hand rests on your leg and I start to run my fingers up your leg, I feel your stocking'd legs as you start to open your legs wider the further up your leg I touch. I start kissing your neck again as I keep sliding my fingers up your leg, i start to tease n touch your stocking tops....I cant help but look at you laying back with ur legs looking so sexy in the black stockings. I kiss you again as the light shines down on us.....I start to push my fingers further up your leg , I start to touch your wet clit as I slide my fingers inside your knickers. You start to moan slightly as I slowly tease your clit, my fingers now wet as I slide them back n fore over your ever sensitive clit. Suddenly I stop as we see lights of another car pull up into the carpark, I go to pull my fingers from under your skirt but you hold my hand there. You want me to continue even though you know we could be seen. I have to kiss you as I see the naughty glint in your eye, and I slide my wet fingers down your clit onto your pussy lips. With one movement I push my 2 fingers inside you and you let out a deep moan....I start finger fucking you hard as ur responding so well to my fingers being pushed deep inside you. Back n fore I slide them in and out....each time I take them out fully then slowly but firmly push them back inside, each push and I feel my cock harden. I pull my fingers out from inside you and I climb ontop of you.....I hold your hands back onto the ground as I start to kiss your neck harder, with one hand I hold both your hands and I run my fingers down your body. I cup your tits as I feel your pert nipples underneath .....I let go of your hands and I start to open your top exposing your bra to the elements. I slide my jeans off as I slide my body down you, you can feel my hard cock as I touch your wet pussy. My hands are now on your legs as you wrap your stocking'd legs around me puling my cock near your pussy and you start to feel it touching your pussy lips. As I keep running my fingers along your legs...touchin the stocking tops I push my hard cock inside you. You moan loud as I push inside you so deep, you instantly wrap your legs around me tight as you pull me so close to you. I lean over you pushing my cock in and out ...slowly at first so you can feel me pushing deep inside you. As I speed up, you look near the trees and you see someone watching in the distance.... you tell me and I stop unsure if you want me to continue. You look at me and with your ok. This turns me on as I see a naughtier side to you and I start fucking you faster and harder, as we're fucking we dont notice the stranger moving closer. The older man comes closer and we can see hes touchin himself while watching us fuck. I pull my cock out of you an you go on all fours.....I push my cock back inside you and I start fucking you harder. I grab onto your hips and pull you back as you feel your bum slap against my body. In this his big cock infront of you, you cant keep your eyes off it as you feel my cock fucking u hard while this man is wanking infront of you. He starts edging forward more n more and your close enough to grab his cock, and without thinking you start wanking him off. I start fuckin u harder as you try to wank him off.....then I stop. I pull out and you lay back onto the grass, I slide my body down and i start licking n flicking at your clit. Your very sensitive but you love the feel of my tongue down there. The strangers about to leave but you grab his cock and you pull it close t your mouth. You start sucking on it as you feel the urge to suck on his cock as I lick your clit. You body starts to shake as you feel me hitting the spot with each stroke of my tongue, I move faster n faster as you feel my fingers digging into your legs....holding u firmly as I then start to finger fuck you too. I push my thumb inside you as I keep licking you out.....this pushes deep inside you and you love the feeling. While this is happening you keep sucking n wanking off the stranger, his big cock feels lush inside your mouth and you cant stop takin as much in as u can..gaggin on it slightly as you enjoy the naughtyness of it all. You know hes close and you can feel yourself about to cum....I start licking faster as I find your sweet spot and I feel your legs shiver as you tighten up around me.....as you cum you feel his cock swell up in your mouth as he shoots cum deep down your throat. As we lay there exhausted the stranger quickly disappears. We lay there in the moonlight kissing and touching as we know how naughty we've been.