Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Swingers sex stories - My Birthday



Must just tell you this experience i had last week. My wife and i have considered trying alittle soft swinging over the last few years but nothing more then that. However, last week i turned 40 and my wife treated me to the best birthday present any man could ask for.
I got up as usual at 7am to get ready to go to work. Leaving my wife Carol asleep in bed, i ate alittle breakfast and took a shower. Nothing unusual in that you might say, except as i'm in the shower in pops Carol wishing me a happy birthday. Great i think to myself, what away to start the morning and what a birthday treat!...i get to have sex in the shower with my wife!
Carol and i kiss passionately and i tell her how much i love her. She tells me how much she loves me to and says she has a birthday treat for me. She steps out of the shower and walks out of the bathroom. Where's she going i wonder, thinking we wouldn't be making love in the shower after all.
But back she comes with her best friend Emma! Both of them naked, they step into the shower and i cannot believe it!
"Happy birthday darling!" Carol says, "Enjoy her as you enjoy me".
Emma is 27yrs old,tall and leggy with a stunning figure and firm breasts and has a fully shaved pussy.

Well, all i can say is we had fun...and alot of it!
The girls started by giving me a show in the shower. Carol licked out Emma good and proper. It's amazing what fun you can have with water and shower gel. We soaped and wanked and licked one another crazy until Carol said she wanted to watch me Fuck Emma.
Emma was well lubricated and clearly excited as her vaginal lips and hole were well open. I knew that i could insert her easily so i lifted Emma up against the shower wall and her long legs staddled me as she locked them in the small of my back. With one easy thrust i was able to spear her gapping cunt with a full 8 inches of my cock. She screamed in pleasure not expecting me to thrust my full cock into her love hole in such a powerfull way. And boy, did i fuck her. We fucked like crazy. All Emma could do was close her eyes and repeatedly say out loud "Fuck me".
We fucked in that position for about 4 minutes. Emma came shuddering to her climax before i released my hot seed deep within her hole with huge pumping thrusts.
All three of us had a great time that morning as my wife had phoned my boss telling him i wouldn't be into work that day because i was sick! We spent the rest of the morning in the bedroom pleasuring one another and i got to see just how bi-sexual Carol is. I especially ejoyed it as Carol and Emma were in the 69 position tonguing each others clits and i was able to fuck Emma up her arse hole as i staddled her from behind. When i had finished fucking her arse the girls turned over and i did the same to Carol, pumping my spunk in her hole as she used my cream that was driping out of Emmas anus to rub on her clit.

So, it looks like swinging is here to stay for us. Emma is more than keen on another get together with Carol and me and would like to introduce another girlfriend. So we will see what happens. But last week was a birthday i will never forget!


swingers blog, sex stories swingers