Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free swingers stories - My threesum fun



It had taken months for me to make steady contact with this particular couple from the net. I managed to get myself a decent pic scanned and replied. A quick response and a meeting in the bar followed. It was packed that friday evening, and there was lots of beautiful female talent about,I wondered which lady was to fulfill my fantasy. I had there number on my mobile and dialled, then a woman stood up and answered close by, we both smiled, I liked what I had seen. She was a youthful28 year old with great breasts and nice body.Her hubby surprisingly was not what I had expected.
We sat down and had a few drinks, no inhibitions sparred, we both liked what we saw,we departed back to their place. I had a massive erection in the car, with the anticipated action. Linda, looked back at me from the front seat and smiled gently. When we arrived at Linda and Gary's house, we began to disrobe. Linda, sat me back and removed my boxers, she started to suck my balls gently,licking them with hunger. Gary had his camcorder on, I was fully erect while Linda was deep throating me, she could suck cock. I cupped her breats and massaged them gently, occasionally pressing her nipples,she groaned loudly and smiled at me. Suddenly she swithched and put Garys cock in her mouth,he was a big guy, about 9 inches and she worked us both hard. I was a little put off but got into it. Gary entered her from behind, this was the classic spitroast.I was on my knees getting great head and watching this lady get pumped hard from behind meeting every thrust enthusiastically. My cock felt great, it was getting the royal treatment. Then, Linda, stopped and said 'My ass now'With Gary now on his back and linda on top, I completed the sandwich to a loud moan. With no lube this lady was wild and ready. She exclaimed, 'stay hard for long time, jay' I thrusted with great joy, Linda started to moan even more, 'Stay fucking hard',beads of sweat rolling off me, I was giving the performance of my life, Gary had shot his load early and was getting us all on camera,Linda was playing with her clit on her knees as I pumped away, then it was time to cum.She reached around and cupped my balls tightly with one hand and said 'tell me when'just when i was cumming she pivoted and knelt in front off me. 'Thanks baby' and swallowed all of my load, it was a movie performance, no wastage or spillage she sucked me off what seemed ages.


swingers blog, sex stories swingers