Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Swingers sex stories - The More The Merrier


Get free hottest video for adults!

We were at Chameleons in Darlaston for our first swinging experience and were quite apprehensive, especially Karen.
Once we were inside we were amazed at how relaxed we felt and how friendly everyone was. Eventually we decided to have a look around the play rooms and made our way to the dark room. We were incredibly turned on by the mass of naked bodies, but Karen only wanted to watch and not get involved.Unfortunately I needed the loo and had to leave Karen for a while. When I got back I couldn't believe my eyes. Karen was in the middle of the room being fucked by some young tattooed man from behind, whilst she was licking out the shaved pussy of a much older woman. I was shocked but very turned on.I joined her in the middle and the other woman began sucking me off. At this time I saw Karen had finished with this lady and had taken another guy's cock in her mouth. This was getting too exciting for me and unfortunately I came quite quickly in to the mouth of this older women. I'm not sure of the etiquette, but she didn't seem to mind, and made a point of licking her lips. As I turned around I noticed Karen's face was dripping with cum, and I felt a less lot guilty!Me and Karen then went off together to a private room and fucked like we never had before. We haven't been back since but have had many good nights reliving the experience, and will go back as soon as we can.


swingers blog, sex stories swingers