Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free swingers lifestyle stories - Fuck her for me



A couple of weeks ago I was staying at a hotel in the South. In the evening I walked to a near by pub for a drink and a read of the paper. When I went to the bar there was a couple sat there. Sally and John – both mid thirties and reasonably good looking and fit. Sally had really nice tits – firm and about 36 D I guess, about a 14. She had a tight fitting blouse, shortish skirt and long boots on. Very nice I thought. Stood next to her she struck up a conversation about what was in the paper. We got talking and they had had a few but not pissed just in very good mood. Sally was a real flirt and John seemed to enjoy her flirting with me. They were great company and we talked for quite a while. They ordered another drink and asked me if I would like one. I accepted and we all sat down at a table. We were having a great laugh, the conversation soon got onto the raunchy subject of people we new and what fantasies they had. Sally was sat closer to me and very tactile. I was getting turned on by her touching and wished I had bumped into her alone as I remember thinking what a great fuck she probably was.

It was my round so I went to the bar to discover we had missed last orders. John suggested that if I wanted another drink I could go back to their place that was just round the corner. I accepted and as we walked back Sally hooked up with me and John walked in front not seeming to mind at all. On the way back she gave my arse a playful squeeze and told me she thought it was nice. Back at their place we went into the living room and I sat on the settee with John opposite me in a chair and Sally went to get us some drinks.

John asked me if I fancied watching a blue movie which I was up for.

We were watching a typical scene with a girl getting fucked by a guy and another girl sucking her tits. Sally returned with the drinks and called us naughty boys but commented that she liked this particular film. Sally sat next to me, very close. John said that he thought Sally’s tits were better than those we were watching on the TV and told Sally to give us both a flash. She obliged without hesitation. Stood up facing me and undid her blouse and unclipped her bra letting it drop to the floor. Her tits were fantastic – firm with big nipples. “Come on,” said John “lets see some more.” I was transfixed as she unzipped her skirt letting it fall. She wasn’t wearing any knickers just hold up stockings and long black boots. My cock was hard as you can imagine and straining at the leash. John asked me what I though and I agreed that she was extremely fuckable. “Fuck her for me “ said John. “If you want to fuck her go ahead.” I looked over at John and he had his cock out giving it a slow wank. I said that I would if he didn’t mind and they both signalled their approval. I stood up and Sally helped me undress, dropping to her knees she licked around the end of my cock for a short while before allowing me to lay her down on the floor and spread her legs. She had one of the nicest pussies I have ever seen and the taste was superb. I gave her one of the best tongue fucks I have ever given and she loved it. I could see John wanking harder now – he was loving his real life blue movie. My face was covered with Sally’s juices and I proceeded to lick up her belly as I slid my cock inside her now very wet pussy. She could moan for England as I fucked her slow at first then getting faster. She called john over and he knelt down with his cock over her face and was wanking harder now. “Cover me with cum - please,” she said to him and I could tell he wasn’t far off. As he cried out signalling the impending gush I withdrew and joined him so we could both shoot streams of cum onto her face and tits.

John and I sat back then and watched as Sally lapped up as much as she could at the same time as fingering her own pussy – rubbing her clit fast and hard.

Sally then got between my legs and started sucking on my dying prick. It was soon ready for round two and with Sally on all fours, cum dripping between her face and my cock, John who was ready for action got behind her and gave her a really hard fucking. I came again first followed by Sally and then quickly by John.

We all collapsed in a heap then got ourselves together. Sally and John went off to bed and I fell asleep on their settee.

About six in the morning I woke up with Sally knelt by the settee sucking my cock again. She said she wanted a rear fucking from me and as I pounded away she told me John had sent her and that he was upstairs wanking thinking about the fucking she was now getting.

This was a fantastic encounter and I would love to hear from anyone who has had a similar experience. Or if any couples would like to help me re live this please get in touch. Sally and John explained that this was a one off fantasy fulfilment for them and I have respected their decision and not been back in touch.


swingers blog, sex stories swingers