Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Swingers first time stories - First time experience at Southport



Me and my wife have both wanted to try dogging for some time now and finally it was convenient to do so mid April. We had a view drinks at a local wine bar in Southport tnen went along to Ainsdale Beach near Southport. We waited for about five minutes before a car drew up alongside are own. My wife was wearing a short black dress and see through black knickers with high heels, very sexy. My wifes breasts are very firm no bra needed. I began sucking them and lifted her dress up. We were both turned on. I looked up to see this stranger standing their wanking himself. He seemed to be enjoying himself. We hope to try this for a second time soon and possibly take it a bit further with my wife letting someone lick her out and suck her tits.


swingers blog, sex stories swingers