Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

my mum's friend

swingers blog, sex stories swingersI've just come back from really good holiday in Turkey and ended up shagging my mum's friend. My mum and her are both divorced and decided to book a cheap last minute break to Mamaris. They both are in their late 40's, both good looking . I'm 30, recently made redundant so was invited to join them to share an apartment. I've always gone on well with Louise and she's been a bit of flirt. To be honest i had thought of while wanking or fucking my ex.
We stocked up in duty free, ready for a fun filled 7 days. On the 1st morning, the ladies had their bikinis on and hit the pool and I went down in my shorts to soak the sun. Louise had a real skimmy bikini on with her 34d well exposed. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She clearly noticed this and asked me to rub some lotion on her back. While rubbed her back with my moist hands, I couldn't help thinking of fucking her and clearly was turned on. My mum was busy with her book and ipod and I moved my hands closer to her breasts. I could hear her softly moan with approval. My cock was on heat. She took a look at my shorts and just smiled.
I had to get into the pool to calm my cock down. She turned around , lifted and widen her legs for greater exposure for me to see her pussy. She joined me in the pool and we got chatting. She complicated my hands and said 'bet that hard cock feels nice' and very secretly put her hand on it and stroked it gently..
She got out and spent the rest of the day sunbathing with my mum. I was like a dog on heat, ended up drinking at the bar and went upstairs for a bit. Out of the blue i heard her come in . She walked straight to me and snogged me deep.Her hands all over me. She just said 'fuck me quick'.
I took her bikini off, bent her over and pushed my cock deep inside her in the lounge across the kitchen top. I was fucking her hard and deep , she was moaning and saying 'nice babe, fuck me harder'. It wasn't long till her screamed with her climax and i continued till i shot my load deep in her. She turned around and sucked my cock clean. We exchanged a deep snog. She went down, i had a shower .
Later that night, i ended up fucking her again, while my mum got fucked by the local Turk. Details to follow if you want..