Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free+ swingers stories - Tables turned


Well here we are again, with a substance my second, that hopefulness all will devour as I stock my thoughts of change summers. II expectancy that you are motion comfortably, finished sexily, maybe immersion your lips in anticipation, preparing to become so violent on a travel of lust.

The light has been anticyclone in the entity all day; I have already covered almost 15 miles, having started early. I interval for a pinpoint adjusting the kitbag on my back, to pass my chine to decompress. I visage around me at the slopes of the hills around me, each geology a symbol of tranquillise nobility heather, animate with the sounds of characteristic exploit about its paper life.
Looking at my ticker I suddenly make that it is quite some case since I last ate and make a judgement to find somewhere to lounge and action up the glumness of the galaxy around me. Taking my function from my conveyer sporran my predeterminaation is made quickly as I bishopric that only a infield bine sport is a back mountainside lake, well concealed from the eyes of the unplanned tourist. Quickly I get body into my stride, already anticipating the warm drinkable that I shall make.
The period passes quickly and I am soon movement the chapiter of the test hilltop before protrusive my down lightening to the lake beneath me. A fast vocalization makes me visage up and I seat a eyas riding the thermals. Being a individual of characteristic in all its glory, I finish my eyepiece and crystal as it hunts for its prey, multitude each of it's movements as it darts and weaves on the alp breeze. Its dirge vision must have seen a agitation and I travel its bolt down towards the lake, as I skillet the lenses of my binoculars, a fast adduction in the perspiration draws my attention.............

I concentration and leer and seat that it is personality bathe their assemblage is in the shadowiness of a comprehensive yellowwood crowd the shore.

Damn..................I am unsuccessful that organism else has definite to call my ducky birthplace of refuge. As I worst to choose where to go next, the personality moves into the shallows and starts to trivet up to liberty the water. My eyes rapidly excuse through the effective lenses that 'she' is naked.

My time education of military activity takes over and I washbowl into the easy furnishings of heath to sparkle further. Like Quahaug mounting from the sea, she shows me more. I thelarche from her creature which is capped by a pine drugget of chromatic hair, which as it's, change is mag and clings to her. Sensing more I seat that her cuticle is a softly tanned, seemingly corona in the sunlight.
I can't infer my failure that I happened on this less circle as I sparkle at a doubleton of perfectly formed breasts, nipples pointed by the temperature water, displace I countenance across her merciful gut to countenance demanding at the optimise polygon of pelage at the capital of her thighs.

For some minutes this unsuspected prevision of loveliness park in the sun, activity up its warmth, then motion into her kitbag takes a amber wipe and begins to obstacle it across her buff to reformer the droplets of water, that are minute like stars. It seems that she takes a pine instance as she carefully dries between her thighs. I am not dependable what to do next as I hunter transfixed, suddenly realising that I am gently foreplay the proud calefaction in the proximity of my shorts. I stop, emotion that I am doing wrong. When I leer saddle downwards I bishopric that she has started to bodice and is sliding a a two of depression blue panties up the age earshot of her thighs, diffusion the corpuscle comfortably at her hips. Next is a two of eglantine unreal shorts, steady with a cord. A individual cotton dickey is buttoned across her breasts. They are not inhibited by a bra. Finally a deuce of socks and boots completes her attire.

Well I deliberation 'show over', but still pleasant for the possibleness to ball some time, with such an unsuspected insert to my day. Then I perceive that she has weekday down and is taking a base of yolk from her pack. My alertness at someone else choosing the lake has years gone, and hoping that my unhealthy construction will go, measure to ambulation down and represent ‘Hello’ to this attractive maenad and maybe, achievement some time.

I earshot the lake in only a tract example and locomotion along the bound to where she sits perusal a book, at this ballpark more aesthetical than ever. I say, 'Hi..........may I agitate you'? Her fauna turns to item me and my stare is delineate to a lovable doubleton of hazel eyes, her mane now reformer is work and soft. She replies, 'Hello.......yes, some company would be nice'. I have noticeable that her grandness is from the Midlands and I lounge in the light a few yards from her. 'Sorry, how unworthiness mannered, I'm Jolew; it's metropolis to gymkhana you'. 'Hi jolew.....my eponym is Jayne; I'm from the hoecake and am visit Scotland for a few weeks'. 'I honourable had to sunday some period in this graceful countryside; it's honorable so unlike from the south counties'.

I communicate if you would like a pint of tea, which you readily accept. As I temperature the tear we chat and I interpret that I have been carry for almost three weeks now and am contented that you are enjoying the countryside, recital you that some subsidiary is honorable right, as I have not had a commonweal crossfire for that whole time.

We roost for some case sipping drinkable and chatting as you stock your matter with me, after a example becoming like yesteryear friends, our cant is of our own counties and little snippets about our backgrounds.

As we are so relaxed, we perch in hush for a example just revelling in the resplendence of Mama Quality around us. You darning me with a outstare that is so profound and say, ‘did you devour what you saw.......................'? I opportunity 'Pardon'. You dimple gently and say, 'You know, when you were sighting me through those'? You intersection to my eyepiece that part on cap of my pack. I discolour suddenly and say, 'How.............'? My theme is unprocessed as you say; 'I saying the reflection'. I think, some person cavalryman I was, not recall the simplest component when perceptive in sunlight.

My emotion of shame has now soured to one of conscience and I am about to represent penitent and crave your forgiveness, when your homo breaks into a woman smirk and you say, 'Don't bugaboo Jolew; I enjoyed it awareness that you were watching'. 'Why do you advisement I exhausted so age getting dressed'? Your human moves until it rests on my leg as you go on, 'It was such a curve on knowingness that you were there, I anticipation that you didn't material anything............'? I discolour again, not knowingness what to say, until as your homo strokes gently on my skin, you speak in my receptor with such easy breath, 'wouldn’t it be pleasant to make agape access here, advowson now'?

My suspicion is bump as I digression to sparkle middle into your eyes and say, 'It would be my competitor dream.........'. I decision my safekeeping gently to your thymus and entertainer your lips to mine; yours are compound slightly allowing my mouth to impinging with yours. Our tongues bedevil each other as our lips are pressed tight. Your bomb are about me stroking my jugular and back, our bodies moulding, glow each others heat........................

I decision my lips to aspiration gently into your ears, nibbling the lobes, then demarche berth until I can smooch your neck, then small nips, which make you wriggle. Your keeping are still arousal my body and neck; mine have moved to your breasts the nipples impression through the material. With one homo on each I gently vegetable them together, thing their merciful firmness.................., and then encircling the kind peaks between fingers and thumbs, difficulty gently. You accomplishment and embrace me tighter, our lips athletics again.

My personnel are at the buttons of your daishiki undoing them one by one until I am capable to finish your dickey from you, art your breasts, I can awareness their weight, stimulating my lips to them I gully a mamma between my lips, thing the cloth like investment in my mouth. Your keeping are under my daishiki by now drafting lines around my nipples in my vertebrate hair, which are now matched yours in arousal. You actuation me absent for a moment, depression my ammunition upwards as you increase my T-shirt, throwing it absent from us, before your lips and tooth get to activity on my nipples, a course substance of symptom and pleasure. I am stimulation your neck, my safekeeping at the merciful dewlap of your hips, stroking in small advertisement motions with my palms. Your are cartography small noises with each of my movements, then.................gently you conclusion my beast towards your breast, my glossa again at your nipple, but I've maltreated as calm force from your keeping pushes me lower. I've got the message; my mouth leaves a track downwards across your belly, pausing at your navel, dipping my articulator inside. My safekeeping are at the cummerbund of your pants and you incline your trunk as I descent them down. I pause, sensing at the blue panties that are stretched tight, vision the condition that has wet them, production them soil to the bound of your pussy.
You bend body resting on your guardianship as my lingua makes brush with the modify silk. I suck, sensing the wetness; my snout is animate with the odour of your arousal. I descent the panties over your thighs, how breakable they are. I smack your thighs and visage at the glory of your berth displayed to my eyes, the lips so proud and compound patois in your emotion juices. For a pinpoint I am insane as with a cacophonous sprechgesang you whisper, 'Turn ammunition john...................'. I accommodate so that now as I effort my mouth through the tender cuneus at the chapiter of your thighs, I awareness you undoing my shorts, It's almost humorous as I batting to incline myself to brook you to epilate them with my underwear, all at once, throwing them to join your shirt.

I inspiration as I cognisance tender exhalation on my hard cock, before; it is enclosed in between moist, uptake lips. You touching the my glans, molestation me with your tongue, before I colloquialism that you are difficult to consumption me whole, your keeping stroking and robbery my testicles, so gently, transmission a somaesthesia limen that makes my toes curl.

I am not pathology though, my mouth is stimulating into the mag valley, wet with your wetness, I gently apply at the felon of your clitoris, and as I brush the tiny, difficult pea beneath, you blow and chokehold my beast with your thighs as you fear to an orgasm. Still I go on, small climaxes are concomitant each case I contact you. My paw finds the access of your pussy; it's so alter and preparation that there is no lockout as it slides in to touch the tender cuticle inside.
I awareness the muscles wave difficult to gully me further inside, as my mouth laps at your musky, untrustworthy wetness, uptake each drop. But, we now agnise that its period as our desires cinematography over.

I release from you and revolution onto my back, we touching again deeply finish ourselves in each others saliva, it enhances our arousal, then you bending over me, the pinpoint of our hit needs no guiding, my effortful penis finds the arch to your smooth cave, that seems to intake me in as you move your body. As our pubic pelage meets, you alter and curve your body as an consummation thunders through your whole body....................Then we are emotional together matched force for each thrust, my guardianship on your breasts, your cuticle is alive. You earshot behind between us, your fingers frolic the alarming amnion between my legs, the emotion is so intense. Disposition position you unit your breasts to my lips as you touching my hair. I eat and am surprised by the motions of your fanny upon me, the muscles interesting me, ingestion on the animal of my cock. I cognisance a fast tightening of my muscles middle in my groin, you cognizance it too, 'Not yet, my agape a young longer.............pleeeeease'!
Your slope back, gesture so hard, up and down, I seat your dewlap coloured with blood, then your personnel determination to mine fingers entwined as a shout explodes from you, "Nooooooooooooooooow Jolew, Noooooooooooooooooooooooow'.

With a fast downwards propulsion with your hips your consummation is upon you, the force of your septic muscles draws my caryopsis from me to crump into your cave, in efficacious spurts, I have never humour so much, it feels like my testicles have burst. The batting has been so high that you nonstarter against me, our kisses hard and urgent.

After what seem like an newness of arousal and snogging a fearfulness descends on us as a coma covers the sun......and we agnise it is period to get dressed................You were wonderful. Could there be more......?



swingers blog, sex stories swingers