Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free sex stories swingers


My partner and I would occassionally visit a well-known location in Dorset where we would wait in anticipation for a 'dogging' experience.
We both started off by kissing and caressing inside of the car. My partners hand reached into my bra to unleash my large 44D breasts and he continued to kiss and caress my large and firm nipples. He was becoming extremely horny and worked his way down between my legs. He lifted up my skirt to find that I had no knickers on and that my big and plump furry pussy was extremely wet! He continued on to caress my erect clit and every now and again he would insert a finger inside my hot and tight wetness.My pussy was so slurppy and wet..ooh it felt so good! By this time I was starting to thrust my pussy up to meet his beautiful touch and he replaced his fingers with his tongue, which began to work away at my pussy. He was lapping and sucking away at my juicy wet hole..it felt soo good! We then became aware that we were being watched through the car window by 3 men, who were wanking their beautiful hard cocks.My partner lowered the car window and asked them if they would like a closer inspection of my pussy?
I opened the car door and showed them all my pussy...which was extremely wet and ripe by this time. I laid back into the car and lifted my legs high and as wide apart as they would go to reveal the plumpness and wetness of my hairy gash!
All 3 men and my partner stood around staring at me and wanking their eager cocks as I vigourously wanked away at my clit. Every now and again I would open my pussy lips wide so that they could see deep into the lovely wetness of my pussy hole. They were all moaning with desire as they continued to wank away at the sight of my pussy.
I was so horny...I was wanking my clit, pulling my lips apart and inserting a finger into my juices every now and again. Everyone was soo turned on!
Eventually one of the men stepped up and was wanking over me still looking at me. He then fired his cum all over my pussy hairs and rubbing the head of his cock on my pussy as he did so. When he had finished, the second man stepped forward, again furiously wanking at his cock. He then fired the biggest load of cum, onto and around my pussy, that you have ever seen! As he came I held my pussy lips open and some of his cum shot into my hole with such a force! That was wonderful! Lastly the third man stepped up and finished himself off all over me...he showered me all over...spunk was everywher!It was so delicious!
Afterwards my partner knelt down in front of me and licked the spunk from my pussy and then fucked my eager and tight spunky pussy and it did not take long for him to shoot his load deep inside me. In the end my pussy was saturated and dripping in 4 mens spunk...Mmmm!



swingers blog, sex stories swingers