Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free swingers stories - Nude Workout


I moved into my new flat last summer, it was just great to be in a quieter neighbourhood and have alittle more privacy then before.
One of the first things to set up was my Multi gym. I love to keep fit and workout at least three times a week, and by the way, i always workout nude, you see i'm a naturist and the first thing i do when i get home is remove my clothing. It's just a wonderful feeling to be naked in your own home. In fact i'm so relaxed with my body and nudity that i sometimes forget myself and even answer the door naked! As you can imagine this has produced a few looks of shock on the faces of some!
So, it was on one hot Sunday afternoon that i had been for a jog around the park that i got home with perspiration dripping off me. I removed my clothes and immediately did a nude workout routine in my gym. I don't know whether it was the combination of a blistering hot summers day and a vigorous workout making me even more hot and sweaty, but i felt incredibly horney and wanted to masturbate.
That's nothing new as i frequently enjoy masturbating, especially after a workout. But this time it felt different. Often i'll masturbate without feeling the need to climax, but that afternoon i wanted to lubricate my cock with baby oil and vigorously wank myself so that my hot semen would spurt all over my flat stomach so that i could massage the combination of my body moisture, baby oil and spunk into my torso.
And so there was i rubbing baby oil not only over my now very erect cock but my body aswell. Body and erect cock glistening as the sunlight hit my torso through the window, when i relised the blinds on the window were open! Standing up from the bench press i went to close the blinds, but it was too late for that. My neighbour across the footpath that separates our appartments had been watching me from her window. I looked surprised and for a moment embarrased standing at the window naked and erect.
It was then i noticed the women stood there wearing a tee shirt but had removed her skirt or jeans and had pulled her panties to one side and was finger fucking herself as vigorously as i had been masturbating.
She was quite an attractive women of about 45, going slightly grey but she too looked as if she could have enjoyed working out as she looked quite slim and fit.
Suddenly i felt quite turned on by the thourght of this attractive female voyeur watching me masturbate and getting turned on herself and it was obvoius she wanted to see more.
I went back to the bench press and moved it alittle closer to the window and raised the back rest at a slight angle so i could lie on the bench with my back slightly upright so i could watch the women and raise and open my legs so she could get the perfect view of my hot wanking session.
I continued to stroke my long shaft and gently kneed my balls. Occasionally pouring oil on my stomach and sliding one hand over my chest and down to my open legs massaging in the hot oil all over my body.
The women removed her tee shirt, she was wearing no bra and began to caress her breasts with one hand while the other played with her clitoris. Slipping out of her panties she too was naked.
We had both been pleasuring ourselves for at least 15 minuets when i felt that swelling in my balls that meant it was time to ejaculate. Inserting one finger then two in my well lubricated anus i wanked the shaft of my aching cock furiously with my other hand while i finger fucked my anus.
I've always found my anus incredibly stimulating and that i ejaculate far more powerfully while i wank and probe my anal cavity at the same time.
In one huge spurt, then another and another, my cock released its milk, hot creamy spunk shooting over my chest and stomach mingling with the oil as i rubbed it all over me. I continued to wank enjoying the pleasure of the moment.
As my orgasm subsided my cock muscles gently twitched as the sunlight on my sperm covered cock made my penis glisten and look larger than life even though now semi erect.
The women next door must have climaxed at the same time as me as she smiled, blew me a kiss and vanished from the window.
I still don't know her name but most sunday afternoons i wank myself in front of the window for her enjoyment as well as mine and she does the same. We have a kind of secret, harmless arrangment which fully satisfies us both.

May'be soon we might get together, who knows?
Perhaps we could have a naked workout together and then end up fucking each other like crazy. I certainly would love her bent over my bench press while i fuck her long and hard from behind. That's what i call a good workout.

We will have to see what happens.



swingers blog, sex stories swingers