Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

terry and wife

swingers blog, sex stories swingers

terry had been my first cock,we had contacted each other through an internet site, we arranged to meet his the next friday.as arranged i phoned to make sure coast was clear, it was said will be there in 10 mins.
terry opened the door dressed in his dressing gown we walked in the lounge terry turned round dropping his robe,he stood stark naked his cock pointing upwards.i put my hand around his erection wanking along its length.
i placed his cock in my mouth as i removed my shirt, jeans,and finally my boxers. he reached down grasping my cock as he led me to the bedroom, he pushed me on the bed and moved on top of me rubbing his cock over mine, theres nothing like it 2 erect cocks against each other, we kissed long and hard our tongues in each others mouths still caressing our cocks together.
terry moved in to a 69 position as he sucked me off i licked along his crack pushing my tongue into his hole i heard him moan as i replaced my tongue with a finger and moving down to take his cock sucking along its length feeling all the veins i could taste his precum seeping out of its end.
i carried on sucking his cock while caressing his balls he started to moan and pushed his cock down my throat causing me to choke but he caried on thrusting his cock until i felt him tense as he emptied his cock into my mouth,
just then the bedroom door opened and there stood terrys wife, i tried to pull the bed covers over my naked cock as terry slipped his cock from my mouth but strangely my cock was still erect,wendy terrys wife stepped towards the bed telling us to carry on as she was going to watch ,she told terry to lay on the bed and i had to suck his dick as she romoved her blouse and skirt,wendy was about 35, 5ft tall, dark hair with lovely full tits,she stood in bra and knickers and hold ups.
asi sucked terry her fingers undid her bra releasing those lovely tits her fingers slid over the nipples making them stand out further, her other hand slid into her panties rubbing along her clit,she sat on the chair removing her panties we wanked our cocks watching wendy pull her lips apart inserting her fingers in her juicy hairy cunt.
i couldnt believe it my fantasy coming true wendy walked over kneeling over my mouth she said to terry i was going to lick her out while he wanked me off. she lowered her cunt onto my mouth i pushed my tongue into her hot juicy cunt as i felt terrys hand on my cock and balls, she rubbed her cunt along my mouth covering my face with her juice, terry put wendy on all fours i watched as his cock entered her cunt disappearing inside her icould feel my own cock throbbing as i watched them fuck i raised my head and licked them both terry slipped his cock into my mouth then back into wendys cunt.
wendy started to scream as she orgasmed again and again as terry emptied his load into her,i watched the spunk seep out as his cock slid from her cunt i raised my head licking it from her. she told terry to sit in the chair as she turned around facing my feet she leaned back taking hold of my cock then fed it into her cunt, it felt hot and wet my cock sliding in amongst both their juices, she started to fuck my cock sliding along its 7inches she sat on my cock holding my balls,
she started to fuck me quicker i said i wouldnt last long,she told terry to put his face near my cock he licked his wifes cunt as she rode my cock, i said i was cumming wendy told terry to open his mouth as she took my cock and wanked into her husbands mouth.
we layed there afterwards stroking each other wendy saying she liked to watch men together then join in, wendy watched as we sucked and fucked each other she even fed his cock into me and wanked me whilst her husband fucked me.we played for the rest of the day including both of us in wendy at once one horny couple.