Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Swingers stories blog - Bi husbands first time anal



My job as a lorry driver takes me all over the uk and means i have to use public toilets on my travels. I used to like reading the scrawls on the walls and backs of the doors always seeking out the m/f ones. On one such sitting there was a large hole in the wall and i was concious of the guy next to me watching me wank as i read just then he pushed his cock through the hole it looked so hard and his bell end so shiny this was the first cock i had ever seen erect apart from mine it was so horny just this cock so seperated from its owner in the next cubicle.
He whispered suck it suck it i put my mouth over his bell end and felt how hot it was as i gave him head pulling my own knob at the same time it was a fantastic taste and he came in seconds splashing cum in my mouth and over my lips.
within months i was sucking cocks on a daily basis from North to South.
My first anal experience happened when i was parked up for the night at a layby with toilets off the A1 a guy in a car made several visits before parking close to my my truck and wanking i flashed my lights and opened the door as he got in i noticed his hard cock was still out as we got onto the bunk he began to suck me and push a finger deep into my virgin arse.I was fucking loving it as my hole began to open he whispered that he knew what i wanted and said ive got a condom and you will enjoy it.
He tore open the durex and rolled in on before coating it with lube i lat in the missionary position as he pushed my legs up with his arms and entered my hole i fucking loved it although it lasted for a few minutes i knew that i would be offering my hole to others in the future and i have had 6 or 7 more and enjoyed every one and at weekends i fuck my gorgeus wife.



swingers blog, sex stories swingers