Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Swingers lifestyle stories. All for one, one for all.


I guess everyone knows that boozy birthdays can get out of hand,and my good buddy,s was no exception.My wife Gail and I were out celebrating with several friends we'd known for years,when the devil got into me and I took my mate Del to one side and asked him how he'd fancy fucking Gail for his birthday present.His chin hit the floor,he asked me if I was serious;when I said load up with condoms from the loo,he realised I was.One of my other friends Neil hitched a lift home with us after he overheard what was planned so there we were,three very horny guy's,for one lucky pussy.My mates had already sneaked a few looks at Gail's video she's done for me,and when we got home we sat chattin for a while then I put on a new vid of Gail,with her stripping down to her basque and seamed stockings,using her toys and finally being fucked by me.At first she was gobsmacked we were all watching her then she seemed to enjoy the praise she was getting especially for her titties out basque and seams.I suggested she nip upstairs and change and give the boys a live show,and after another tequila she duly obliged.After what seemed ages she reappeared and you could have knocked me down with a feather she looked so gorgeous, a thin dress over the full ensemble,and most definitely the centre of attention.She sat in the centre of all of us and I moved behind her to fondle her shoulders then slipped the straps of her dress down to reveal her breasts,gasp of approval from my mates.I was on her right teasing her nipple when Neil who was on her left side asked (very politely) ifhe could "get some of that".I left her boobs to the boys and hitched up her skirt to show her stocking tops and finally her fully shaved pussy,which I dived into with my tongue.Del the birthday boy was next in with his tongue whie Neil and I removed Gails dress.I suggested we all get naked And one by one we presented our cocks to Gails hot mouth for sucking.Neil is a fan of deep fingering and he really went to town on Gails pussy working her G-spot till she exploded in a shuddering cum,bucking her hips against his hand.I took over for a while with my cock while she sucked cock like a slut,Del slipping his finger into her arse( he's a butt man).Del sat on the sofa and Gail mounted him,first in a squat so we could view his cock dissapearing into her then she sat right down on him while Neil and I took turns to slide our cocks into her "au derriere".For 2 hours we took turns at her pussy,sopping wet with juice from all three of us and finally we all came in her face and on her tits.A totally magical nite and she loved ever minute.Cant wait to do it again



swingers blog, sex stories swingers