Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free swingers lifestyle stories. New years Eve.


We went away for new year just for a change.Carol was dressed to kill and we went down to the local pub.It was packed as is the norm at new year.We stood with a drink for a while chatting to a group of high spirited lads who were
sat near us.One of them invited Carol to sit on his knee as she'd been stood for a while.She said do you mind cause not I said not giving the situation a lot of thought!
Ten minutes later the lad got up to go to the bar.Carol came and put her arm round me and whispered in my ear "He had his fingers pushed into me!I felt a stirring in my jeans and said to Carol do you want to leave.No she said it's only a bit of fun!the lads must hve been talking at the bar as wen they came back one of the others offered Carol his knee.I paid more attention to what was going off and after a few miutes I could see by Carols face what was happening.During the next hour Carol had eight different men pushing their fingers into her.We left before midnight!The whole situation would have got out of control!When we got back to our B&B I was so tuned on I lifted Carols skirt straight up.The tops of herstockings were laddered her tiny panties were ripped and she was dripping.I pushed her on the bed and rammed into her she came as soon as I touched her.I just wish we had the courage to stop in that pub until after midnight.Perhaps next time. HAPPY NEW YEAR!



swingers blog, sex stories swingers