Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free erotic stories swingers - Dogging


It had been a hard day at the seminar and the drive up had not helped so I was beginning to struggle to keep awake as the miles droned on. It was now that difficult half light and the lights of the coming traffic were beginning to annoy me, suddenly I jerked awake I had dropped off for just a second. It was time to stop and have a sleep, luckily I saw a picnic sign indicating it way only a quarter of a mile ahead. I pulled off the carriage way and down the access road which opened out into a car park and a grassed area with picnic tables. There were a couple of other cars there so I parked the camper some way away from them so as not to be disturbed when they left. I pushed the back of my chair into an more comfortable position and in no time I was asleep.

When I woke it was dark and it took a little while for my eyes to get accustomed to the dark, the cars that were there when I came in had gone. I needed a pee so got out of the van and walked over to the toilets only to find them closed, there was nothing for it but to pee behind the hedge. When I got back to the camper I noticed a car had pulled up quite close to the van. I thought that was strange as there was plenty of space in the car park. Never mind I thought it is none of my business where they park. I was just think of making myself a hot drink when I saw the interior light in the car flashed on and then off again. Strange I thought then it went on again and off a second time, then a third but this time it stayed on and from the height of the camper windows I could see there was a couple in the front seats kissing as their hands moved over each other bodies. The women had her hand in his fly’s and he move his hand under her blouse. I was getting engrossed with the scene when suddenly the man glanced up at the camper window and saw me looking at them. I thought I was in trouble and was about to move away, when he smiled at me and spoke to the women who looked in my direction and smiled, and then turned and spoke to him. Leaving the light on he got out of the car and came across to the van, I dropped the window a little so I could heard what he was saying as he was speaking very quietly. “It is cold in the car and we would love a cup of tea, if you were about to make one”, taken a little by surprised I said, “Yes, I was just about to make one for myself when I was distracted, would you like to join me in the van”, “That would be nice, I’m Bill by the way and that is my wife Jenny, we will be back in a minute or two” and as he went back to his car I put the interior lights on and filled the kettle and put it on the gas.

There was a short tap on the side door and they were back, “Come in and shut the door it will soon warm up in here, I am Rob by the way”. Jenny sat on the side seat and Bill near the door, “I think I will turn the passenger front seat around so we can all have a comfortable seat”. “Bill would you like to draw the curtains, I don’t like being in a goldfish bowl” As they moved around the camper drawing the curtains I had a chance to look at them. They were in the mid forties both well built, Jenny had a nice sized breasts and shapely legs as far as I could see. The kettle boiled and the tea was soon poured. “This is very kind of you I will soon be warm” said Jenny as she sat back in the seat, “Were you on your way home” “Yes and I nearly fell asleep at the wheel so stopped here or a nap”, as we continued to talk about this and that, I noticed that Jenny had lifted one leg onto the seat and her wrap over skirt dropped open showing off more than a little thigh and if I was not mistaken she was wearing very little underneath it. I could feel my pecker begin to harden and I was feeling uncomfortably hot. “I think I will take this fleece off, now that it is warmer in here” As I stood up to take it off, Jenny noticed the bulge in my trousers, “Hey Bill I think Rob is interested in me, by the look of that bulge” “Well I am not surprised, with you showing off again, I think we should put on a little show for him to thank him for the tea” replied Bill as he moved across and sat by Jenny, putting his hand under her skirt and drawing it open to reveal Jenny’s naked flesh and smooth mons, “What do you think Rob, would you like to see some more” I nodded as Bill undid the clasp and removed the shirt as Jenny lifted her bottom revealing even more of her naked body. “Rob, how about you taking her blouse off” I stepped forward and started to undo the buttons on her blouse and let it slide off her shoulders, As I watched Bill release the clip on her silky bra letting her breast swing free, there she was naked, I was right she has a lovely body, without any tan lines. Her breasts were still firm and topped with lovely nipple which were standing to attention her growing excitement. Bill took one in his mouth and gently sucked and pulled it a little, He motioned to me to take the other one and I soon joined him playing with her breast. I could not resist moving my hand down her lovely shapely body to the smooth mons and below, where I found Bills hand already fingering she clitorus, but as soon as he felt my hand he moved away. Jenny was certainly excited as I could feel the hardness of her little penis. I moved to have a look at what my fingers were telling me as Jenny had pulled my trousers and scants down to my ankles, quickly taking hold of my pecker as it sprang into the air. She toyed with it gentle turning it this way and that, lifting my balls as if she was weighting them. Un-noticed by me Bill was also now naked showing off his muscular tanned body and his circumcised cock standing to attention. It was smaller than mine but still very erect with it’s veins standing out on the surface there was a little moisture seeping from his pees hole as Jenny took hold of it with one hand and drew it towards her mouth as she licked the juice off, “That’s nice we will have more of that later”.

“Let us put the bed down it will be more comfortable and we will have more space to more about” I said as Jenny and Bill move down the camper and out of the way. The bed was soon down and the cushions adjusted, I turned back to see Jenny and Bill in a deep embrace, she had his cock in her hand, slowly massaging it up and down as he probed the smoothness between her legs. I watched in fascination as I gently stroked my pecker. Jenny turned a little and lifted her leg onto the work surface, stretching her legs wide apart as well as her very wet libia. She could not have been more open her little pens was showing past its hood and her love hole was open asking for attention. From behind Bill worked his finger into her love hole as he rolled the protruding nipples between his fingers of the other hand. She started to move against his hand as I saw first two fingers enter her, then a third and a four, right up to the knuckles. Her muffled moans getting quicker and quicker until she stops for a second before the involuntary contractions of her orgasm take over and she release her juices in squirts across the floor. I had never see a women ejaculate that much.

Bill release her and found a towel to wipe up the mess as Jenny move and kneeled between my open legs as they dangled off the edge of the bed. Her hands gently massage the side of my thighs, as I open the wider to show myself off Jenny, “You do have a lovely smooth cock and balls, sorry pecker, I wish Bill would shave, I prefer sucking a clean pecker” I lifted my crown up in an offering to her mouth, but she did not take it preferring to play with my sac as gently easing a finger into my puckered hole, as I relaxed she put second finger in and this time worked in my G spot. I could feel my juices rising as they run from my pee hole, Jenny just watched obviously knowing what she was doing. Bill had finished clearing up and move behind Jenny, with his juice he gentle massaged Jenny’s puckered hole before putting two fingers into it as she relaxed, then he pulled his fingers out and pushed his cock deep inside, Jenny moaned as she squeezed her muscle round his cock as he moved in and out. As more juice were running from my pee hole Jenny licked them up without stopping a stroke in my puckered hole. Each time I felt I was going to cum, she stopped just longer enough, before starting again. My groins began to ache in anticipation, but Jenny had control of me and Bill, “Move back onto the bed, Rob”, I did as I was told and Jenny followed straddling my body and lowering herself onto my pecker, as soon as she looked comfortable Bill moved in again replaced his cock in the puckered hole. Her breast swayed close to my face and with one hand I massaged her nipples and occasionally sucking a nipple, she gentle moves her pelvis working the two cocks in as far as they would go then she slowly starts to ride the two cock as if she was in a saddle, then faster and faster, to me it went on for a long time, I could feel Bills cock just the other side of the thin wall and also the hard muscular ring of her cervix bumping my crown. Suddenly she raises herself off and she gushes again, wetting my groin in her love juices, before dropping down again on my pecker, riding Harder and faster than ever until I shoot my load deep inside her. Bill grabs the towel again and first cleans me up before moving onto Jenny, who has her eyes closed as if asleep. I watch Bill at his chores as I play with Jenny’s breasts. I wonder if he does this every time. Poor chap was soon hard again, it must have been because he was cleaning her up. “I think that cock of yours needs attention, Bill, don’t you” asked Jenny. “Have you any suggestions Rob”. I had never sucked a man’s cock before, but it was obvious what Jenny meant, “Bill you had better come here and lie on your back, I moved off the bed ready to take my place between Bills legs as Jenny had done with me. As soon as he was settled she straddled his chest, with her privates over his face. I took hold off Bills cock in one hand and his balls in my other hand, As first I gently licked from his crown to his balls slowly getting used to the taste and aroma of Bills cock, when I put his crown in my mouth he gave out a muffled moaned with pleasure, before Jenny put a stop to it by lowering her love hole over his mouth. She felt his tongue deep inside her “Well trained” she thought to herself. Deeper and further I took Bill’s cock into my mouth, experiencing the taste of a man’s cock. Again Jenny ejaculated but this time the juiced filled Bill’s mouth as he struggle to swallow and breath at the same time. Not being distracted from my job I could feel Bill reaching a climax, suddenly I tasted it, warm slimy salty liquid hitting the back of my throat, as it was my turn to struggle to swallow it. His cock might have been small but his cum was not.
All exhausted we collapsed on the bed together, silent in our own thoughts.



swingers blog, sex stories swingers