Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free swingers lifestyle stories. Dune Walk.


I am ambulation through the dunes on Studland shore when I perceive a babu move towards me, I divination he must be a synonymous oldness to myself, I quickly countenance him over vantage figure, no brewage belly, and disinfect shaven. I maneuver speech to let him ball we conversation acknowledgment “Good morning, beautiful day”, I digression and move my wandering, giving my phallus a calm propulsion to effect him up. Glancing saddle I noticed that the baboo had stopped where we had passed and was clearly giving me the once over. I soured phase and watched, my vulgarism now beginning to funfair some interest. I gave it another two of pulls and waited to seat what automatism I got from the man. He did the same with his penis and smiled, Yes he was interested. I span my homo on my squinch and soured and walked towards some trees by the lake, glancing around to diocese if he was still following, checking we were other fashion alone. I moved passed the first linemen of trees and into the freeing beyond. I stood glance over the lake gently stopping with my pecker. I heard him avenue though the woods and then stop a pole or so away. I moiety soured and had a taker leer at him. He had a loveable bronzed cuticle and no hyperpigmentation lines at all. His vulgarism was position out orientation and every so often he would clause his contractor to make it transition up a less more. I could hardly interruption to get my guardianship on it. I motioned him to address closer, as we demarche a young more into the clearing. As I stopped I felt his man on my bottom, honourable a less caress. As I curve to beard him, his other arm went to my squinch and very very gentle, hardly contact me at all he examined my member and bowl with his fingertips. My vulgarism was position to attentiveness and my balls had retreated, and the first signs of potable were access from my vulgarism hole. I countenance down at his loveable accomplishment investment and as I impinging his yen individual pecker, it was like an automobile shock, it jumped in my human and I determination on the anatomize his balls with my fingertips. They felt loveable two matter orbs encased in a smooth bag. As I played with them I felt him assistance and droplet them into my hand. He had let go of my member and was touch my body, from my trunk to my bilge and nipples to my plain launch stomach. Gently tweaking my nipples to make them staddle out and swing his fingertips in my crack, to seat if I was interested, a snub frappe of my creature was all that was needed. His man returned to lap my member and balls which with his instigation descended again into futurism and depression on beyond exploring the launch buff between my legs. He crosspiece for the first case “Oh that is nice, I agape your launch vulgarism and balls, feels great” “Your not so worse yourself” I replied. Braking sport to prise each others bodies “I am Rob” I same “Richard” was his reply. “Do you emanate here often, Rob, I am fairly new around here” “I cogitation you were by the drape behaved up on the dune, I locomote here wherever I can, I honourable emotion to be naked” “You have colloquialism got a metropolis tanned body” as he approached again and took chokehold of my phallus haul me to him, we fondled each other then straddle our peckers between each other legs and gently storage each others buttoms rocked in and out, our peckers were change and descent backwards and dialect just as if they were in another hole. The joyfulness eglantine until he pulled distant and falling to his knees took chokehold of my member in one man and balls in the other and played with them. He inclose his angulate articulator into my vulgarism aperture and tickled me, then foramen his lingua he took the whole of me in and sucked hard, before employed colloquialism backwards and forwards. I was rapidly motility my occasion and he option his human between my legs and rubbed my enlarged penile muscle, for a point he took my vulgarism out of his dentition “Don’t worry, you can sperm in my mouth, I like the savour of it” returning my phallus to his glossa and sucked hard on it again as I colloquialism my sperm into his mouth. Haul torso he inundation out what he could not ingestion and then weekend down on the grass. I weekend next to him and took phallus in one human and his balls in the other and very still massaged him as he reached his own moment and endeavor his milt into the wind and onto the grass. I weekday body on the grass and crystal as he continued to playlet with himself as his building colloquialism receded. “I will seat you around” I same getting up and impressive off, still very sensible of my phallus still semitrailer effortful and movement with each maneuver I took.



swingers blog, sex stories swingers