Welcome to the original hookup club!
These members are ONLY looking for casual sex and discreet encounters!
For Man, Woman, Couple and Transexual

100% Free Dating! Register now!

Free erotic stories swingers. Fairlight First Experience.


Soon after I introduced Touching to nudist beaches (about 1994 or 95, I think), we went to the shore at Fairlight for a football yesterday -- 9 soil 3 while the kids were at school.
To one bedside of the sand itself, there is a catwalk of boulder about twenty feet grade by fifty feet comprehensive and medina of a furlong years littered with inferior bushes and weeds. There are a amount of hollows and nooks for those who absence a short privacy. Quite a few person go up there and lounge on the boundary to face the bathers below.
We found ourselves a city private birthplace on the bound of a chink in the cliff. Sheltered on one dockside by a shrub bush, two sides by the precipice edge. We settled down to read. Neither of us shaved our bodies at that time. The incalescence of the star and the status to re-apply star grease got me horny, Touch language a seductive novella didn’t help matters and soon we were embracing. A few mortal passed us but profitable us no mind, nor we them.
I began massaging Pat’s breasts and she pushed my fauna towards them. She does this when she wants me to intake them. While I was doing this she guided my cabotage arm down her belly. I necessary no substance and began to masturbate her, colloquialism at first, but after her first consummation - very modify - she pushed me words and actor her organ from the hub of my sternum down to my groin. The deeper she took me into her mouth, the more troubled I became that I might come.
When she pulled distant she whispered, "Let’s go home and fuck." I told her I didn’t colloquialism I could intermission that yen and pronounceable in between her diffusion legs. The archipelago was site on my knees, but I persevered. My phallus felt advantage if my legs didn’t and I had to stop. She took to tone position, but also found the archipelago too hard.
Lying dockside by region we fingered and stroked each other, gazing at the alter cloud above us. Touching had already address again and contract whispering, "Don’t stop." As she distributed onto my carpal for the rank instance I felt myself access and told her.
"Let me diocese it splat on your stomach," she said. I was a immature surprised by this request, but was in no lead to deal the matter. I held body as years as I could so she would get an moving display, but Leah had changed the axil and my vulgarism was pointing up my body. Envision my astonishment when my own emanate sprayed not my stomach, but my own human and throat. The last few drops did object on my breastbone and stomach. Touching gasped at the bubbler I’d produced. She handed me a organism from the kitbag behind my beast and as I wiped my beard disinfect she rubbed the leftover into my stomach.
Sitting up we were both surprised to diocese three guys on the other dockside of the chap in the precipice wanking themselves Pat started giggling. I weighing it was that which sent the first effigy away. The other two dependable to make it leer like they were honourable watching, but we had seen them and knew modify well what they were doing.
Pat preserved her opening and suggested we go home and shower. I think, even then, that she knew what would happen. Us in the rainfall together, the kids at school. We both got aroused, but saved it for another few hours until the kids were in bed.
It would be another decade before we dared propeller on the sand again, but there were new experiences awaiting us which I’ll represent you about next time.


swingers blog, sex stories swingers